SERVICE means the oporajito.com website operated by Oporajito.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
These are our guiding privacy principles: • We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- Your personal information is used for providing you easy access to the website oporajito.com and App associated with Oporajito.
- We don’t keep your personal information longer than is necessary to provide our services to you.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t rent, sell or exchange your personal information.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data: We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Oporajito uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service.
- to notify you about changes to our Service.
- to notify you about changes to our Service.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- to provide customer support.
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- to monitor the usage of our Service.
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by Government authorities.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Tracking Cookies Data:
- a) Users will be asked to pay for the respective fees related to the exams. User will recharge their account with any amount they pay through our payment gateway.
- b) Once any question is purchased the predetermined fee will be deducted from the balance of the particular user. And, this is nonrefundable under any circumstance.
- c) oporajito can change or modify the exam routine and syllabus anytime the company finds it necessary.
- a) Oporajito will have the complete authority to ban any user if there is any violation of decency, policy or fairness at any level. In case of such scenario, the amount of money remaining as the balance on the user's profile will be refunded to the user.
- b) Other than the scenario (a), every payment made to Oporajito is nonrefundable. Unless, there is any proof that we were unable to provide the service as promised (In this case, the questions of the exam) for which the customer has paid.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.